*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/1588566-Daddys-Girl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1639206
Jenny would do anything for her daddy! 15K+ views. Add your best stuff here!
This choice: Daddy's Girl Appendix  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Daddy's Girl

    by: Texienne
Sorry guys, this isn't an installment of the story. It's a place for guidelines, character descriptions and notes. I will add as the story grows. I'm not expecting contributors to follow these guidelines to the letter, just refer to them and decide if their thread can use the material or not.

A couple major items first:
1- About incest. I neither approve nor condemn incest in real life. It's a fetish for me, but something I have not and probably will never do for real. I don't give a shit what consenting persons of legal age do with each other, even if they are blood relatives. To me, that's their decision, not the state's. I do condemn the sexual abuse of children, regardless of whether the adults involved are their parents or not, or whether the children believe themselves willing participants or not.

I believe the majority of people who enjoy incest fetish erotica would probably not commit incest. The fetish is there just because the fantasy of people doing dirty things with each other is at the core of erotica, and incest is widely regarded as a really dirty thing.

In most threads it is established that, even though Daddy is the widower or their late mother, he is not the biological father of Jenny and Tammy. His wife Candyce was so intensely sexually active with so many partners that she literally had no chance to know who either girl's father was, and Daddy doesn't even believe there is a chance that he is the father, because he was mostly having sex with other women around the right time for her daughters. His love for Tammy and Jenny comes much more from the fact that they so strongly resemble his late wife, whom he loved dearly even though she turned out to be incapable of fidelity once she got a taste of sex.

However, I did not insert this fact to make things 'okay because he's only their stepfather' like the pornos do. I actually hate lame-ass shit like that. It's just I realized that given the character description for Candyce, she couldn't possibly know who the real father was. But the incest fetish is supposed to be a big theme here, so I'm reinforcing by adding cases that don’t have uncertainty.

First, the girls are virtual clones of their mother, bisexual, hawter than Jalapenos and in possession of absolutely no inhibitions, so there is no possibility that they actually keep their hands off each other. We also have Uncle Jay (mother's younger brother) in some threads, who shares his sister's and nieces' total lack of inhibition and does not keep his hands off them, (and is therefore a candidate for biological father, BTW) plus we have Jenny's friend Leah's parents, who prove quite willing to enjoy their daughter in various threads as well. These are all in to keep the incest fetish in, so have fun with it.

2- Birth control. I had intended that Daddy was a responsible guardian in at least one way. It is my personal belief that no responsible parent would allow his daughter to go without birth control beyond her 14th birthday. I base that opinion on the number of my unfortunate friends who had abortions during my high school years. I don't give a damn about your religious prejudices; even if your daughter is a perfect virgin, she could be impregnated during a rape, no matter what certain clueless politicians have said to the contrary. There are many, many documented cases of this, and no scientific evidence whatsoever of a mysterious ability for the female body to prevent pregnancy based on circumstances.

However, One contributor already left Jenny without BC for unprotected sex, perhaps to make a point, and I realized I had not yet clarified that they were both on the pill. I didn't changed her story, but I'm sneaking in the reference anywhere that doesn't undermine the post.

3- Law: Daddy's Girl is set in Charlotte, South Carolina. This is a state with much more rational law than my home state of Texas (which is so stupidly prejudicial that it has a slap in the face to homosexuals embedded in it, plus it places the age of consent at the ridiculous age of 17. Not as bad as the even more ridiculous 18, I do admit.) However, no state has an age lower than 16, so I chose a state with that age and without too many complicating factors tacked on.

So no sex with anyone ages 15 or down. I will allow certain characters with backstory of being sexually active younger than 16, but no actual descriptions please.

Note that Federal law covers photography and video, plus transportation across state lines for immortal porpoises (sorry,that's the punchline to an old joke.) It does not cover narratives like Daddy's Girl and other such erotic literature. However, I think keeping it to a legal age for the location of the story is more in keeping to the spirit of this particular story.

4- Jenny's home is on a cove or tidal estuary in the Charleston suburbs on the seaward side of the city. The property is large enough and the back yard private enough for seriously wild parties. Beyond the back yard is a boat house where Jenny's father keeps a large (probably around 40') cabin cruiser.

The ‘Cast’ posting is now too large for one chapter. It is a only a loosely organized cast of characters. It isn't always consistent and doesn’t have to be. For example, Jenny's school principal is a woman in her thirties in some cases and a man around fifty in others. It’s mostly here so I don’t have to keep checking back through my old chapters to make sure I’m not contradicting myself.

You have the following choices:

1. Cast, Part 1

*Noteb*
2. Cast, Part 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texienne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639206-Daddys-Girl/cid/1588566-Daddys-Girl