*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male 1
  2. Gem in the dust.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639225-The-Dog-pound/cid/825282-Male-1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1639225
(18+) In a town you find a hotel called the pound and they have plains for you.
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male 1

    by: crazy fox
You are a guy, a stinky one in fact. Well you been driving for a long time so you take a body spray out of the glove box and spray your self silly. The smell was gone but your face was a mess from eating, so you take the tissue off the floor and wipe your face. You sighed and stood out of your car and walked into this strange place. Pulling the heavy doors you see what looked like a lobby. So this was a hotel you sigh with relief. The hotel looked as if it was a 5 star hotel marble floors dog bone pillars a dog dish fountain. Yep this place was dog themed you spot the desk seeing a man with black hair and a fancy mustache and was very thin with a purple uniform. He looked at you with a lazy smile and you walked up to the desk. He smiled bigger and waved his hand into the air speaking in a accent " Welcome to the Dog Pound how may I aid you". You look at him oddly and ask him for the price of a room or any vacancies. He said with his funny mustache wiggling about "There is always a room for someone this hotel is bigger then it seems, and I see you are new here because of that question nor heard of this place. So I will put it plain, this is a new hotel that the master is experimenting with so the rooms are free and there is always room, plus everyone whom has come here stayed here as their permanent homes, so you don't need to take my word for it. So for the theme do you like big dogs or little dogs?"

You have the following choices:

1. Big dog.

2. Little dog.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crazy fox (UN: crazvix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crazy fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639225-The-Dog-pound/cid/825282-Male-1