*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Officer William
  2. Two Brothers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1641863-Brother-Mine/cid/829418-Follow-Officer-William
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #1641863
When a man finds out that his brother was framed, he must help him out. 1,900+ views
This choice: Follow Officer William  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Officer William

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
"This is Trish Lonsan from Channel Five news," says a woman holding a microphone. "Last night, at around midnight, the Brooklyn Museum was broken into by the gang of thieves lead by the infamous Robert Smith. By the time the police got to the scene most of the place had been emptied, with the exception of Robert himself. The responding officers engaged him, chasing him to the roof, where it is said that the thief jumped off of the roof and caught a rope ladder on a helicopter that was being piloted by members of his gang, and took off. Coincidentally, the thief’s brother was, like usually, the first responding officer along with his partner. When asked for details, here is what he had to say."

At this, a TV screen turns on, revealing Officer William entering the precinct, surrounded by a sea of reporters saying, "No Comment." to all of their questions.

"And here I thought that me and my siblings didn't get along," the woman said. "Now, let's go to Joe with the weather. Joe."

At this, a TV turns off, a remote in the hands of an older man. He looks at two officers sitting in some chairs across from his desk, his eyes having a look of anger in them, especially towards the officer with grey eyes.

"That's the third place your brother has robbed this week," he says. "And, once again, you've failed to capture him. You seem to catch everyone else but him."

"It's not my fault that he seems to be one step ahead of me at times," Officer William said. "It was like this when we were kids as well, when we played games of Hide-and-Seek and Cops-and-Robbers; we seemed have problems outwitting each other, as we do think alike."

"Well you better catch him soon," the superior officer said. "Otherwise the FBI will be called in, and you know how they work."

"You don't have to remind me," William said, standing up and getting his hat. "Though they ought to be glad that Robert pulled that heist on them, as they were able to catch that terrorist cell when they tried to steal the substance themselves, after he'd stolen it in the first place. Also, and you have to remember, he did return the item."

"Yeah, but stealing weapons-grade Plutonium is a serious crime. It got him in the Federal database because of it," the superior officer said.

"It just increased his reputation, especially since very few people know that he returned it," William said, as he left the officer, with his partner, a young redhead, following him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. William heads to the Gym to train

2. William goes out on patrol, hoping to catch his brother

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1641863-Brother-Mine/cid/829418-Follow-Officer-William