*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Misery Loves Company
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644117-A-Smelly-Night-With-the-Horde/cid/833112-Misery-Loves-Company
by gashew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1644117
Horde chicks know how to stink.
Chapter #1

Misery Loves Company

    by: gashew
It's dark. A figure enters your tent with a torch in his hand and begins to light the primitive lamps inside as your pupils dilate and you find your disorientation slowly fading away. A gruff, Tauren voice emanates from the figure.

"You're not leaving tonight. The local Alliance diplomats have been...slow to respond to our requests. In the meantime, we're running low on resources, and you're gonna help us pay for that."

You can hear several feminine, yet beastly giggles from outside of the tents.

"Have some friends waiting outside for you. Say they never got to have fun with one of the Alliance. And they're paying well. They'll be joining you shortly."

The tent's entrance flap is suddenly pushed open. Your lady of the night is here.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gashew (UN: gashew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gashew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644117-A-Smelly-Night-With-the-Horde/cid/833112-Misery-Loves-Company