*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644117-A-Smelly-Night-With-the-Horde/cid/833638-Anka-stomps-into-the-tent-Body-OdorFeet
by gashew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1644117
Horde chicks know how to stink.
This choice: Anka stomps into the tent. (Body Odor/Feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anka stomps into the tent. (Body Odor/Feet)

    by: gashew
You raise your head to meet eyes with a heavily plated Orc female who intently returns your stare with a sly, unpredictable grin. From what you can tell, her skin is a light olive tint under her armor, while her rather long hair settles over her shoulders in jet black drapes. She's got to be pretty fit to carry all that steel over her shoulders. Maintaining that same devious smile, she begins to speak.

"So, I hear you're a small game hunter... you little coward, you. Can't win in a balanced match of combat in strength against someone like me, so you take your battle to mere beasts. Pathetic," Anka violently spits. You cringe at her fiery temper and look away. "Warriors, mercenaries, soldiers such as myself... we are the ones that hold real honor. Do you disagree?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gashew (UN: gashew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gashew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644117-A-Smelly-Night-With-the-Horde/cid/833638-Anka-stomps-into-the-tent-Body-OdorFeet