*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaz n' Momiji
  2. Welcome
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644713-Soul-Eater-Life/cid/869876-Chaz-n-Momiji
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1644713
How would your life go if you were in Soul Eater
This choice: New Storyline  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chaz n' Momiji

    by: Ronin Mogura
Name: Chaz Nyudo

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Race: Meister

Facial Features: Sports a slight tan, average sized nose, has 'bed eyes', meaning his eyes make him look as though he's sleepy. Usually looks bored or lazy.

Physical Features: Lanky, rather flexible because of this, and appears to be quite lithe to boot.

Appearance: Large purple jersey with a white t-shirt underneath. Baggy cargo pants that are a shade of dark green color. Wears a black beanie that appears to be rather large for his head and falls over slightly to the right, so much so that it conceals his right eye (he doesn't seem to mind this however and has even stated he prefers looking out of his left eye anyway). wears a chain around his neck that holds a padlock.

Weapon Name: Momiji Aosora

Weapon Mode: Gauntlets, although both are attached to each other by a chain. This would explain how , is a two handed weapon.

Weapon Features: A bit taller than Chaz. Short, wavy sky blue hair, and deep blue eyes. Where's a blue hooded blouse with white sleeves and a long dark blue dress, adorned with cloud like designs along the bottom. Has an overall gentle face...unlike her Meister...

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Let's get this party started~!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ronin Mogura (UN: roninmogura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rion Destro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644713-Soul-Eater-Life/cid/869876-Chaz-n-Momiji