*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645376-Furry-Transformation-Mansion/cid/2413246-Dummies-guide-to-transformative-machinery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1645376
A human comes upon a mansion one night, and finds his life changed beyond all he expected.
This choice: an instruction manual to several odd machines.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dummies' guide to transformative machinery

    by: Eyeoflucario
The manual seemed to be handwritten with actual machine instructions taped inside. It was odd since there was no machine in sight along the halls or in immediate rooms. They were in the basement, but you knew thus from the light that just turned on at the stairs in the last doorway at the end of the hall.

These stairs were like old, evil lair stairways made of cobblestone, coiling down to the lower floor. This had all the machines you can think of. The first noticeable one was about the size of a pickup truck with one chamber for someone to stand in and a slot for liquids to be poured in. The mentioned liquids were in vials organized in alphabetical order with all being animals and beasts.

The second seemed to be a normal computer from the 70's with only one application: Your Transform-Mate. Clicking on it showed a 3-D model of a human as well as many options to edit it.

The third was a laser with a touchpad no bigger than a smartphone. You could type anything into it and fire to see what happens.

The last thing you can see without taking tarps off of other things was just a ring on the floor, but turning it on gave it a slowly spinning purple portal.

You may only get one chance to pick, so you chose...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. DNA editor

*Noteb*
2. Your Transform-Mate

*Noteb*
3. Laser thing

*Noteb*
4. Portal

*Noteb*
5. Those other things

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eyeoflucario (UN: eyeofpasta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draconicon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645376-Furry-Transformation-Mansion/cid/2413246-Dummies-guide-to-transformative-machinery