*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Entrance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645376-Furry-Transformation-Mansion/cid/835366-The-Entrance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1645376
A human comes upon a mansion one night, and finds his life changed beyond all he expected.
Chapter #1

The Entrance

    by: Draconicon
Your car has broken down and there is no way of fixing it. On this abandoned road, it seems like luck has chosen the worst possible place for your car to be broken, since there hasn't been a sign of a single other driver the entire time that you had been on it. The only hope you have of avoiding the rainstorm coming around is the mansion you saw a few miles away. With the rain, already pattering down, you hurry in the direction of the house mentioned.

When you get there, the door is unlocked, and the entrance hall is lined with candles, as if someone was using them only a moment ago. Yet, the room and floor is covered in dust. It's obvious that no one has entered this place in years, if not decades, because the layer of dust is so thick that just a step clouds up the air in front of you enough to obscure your sight.

After coughing through the dust, you notice a book that was laying on the seat of a chair. Wandering over, you curiously pick it up, and notice that it is....

You have the following choices:

1. an instruction manual to several odd machines.

2. a spellbook with odd pictures.

3. the Kama Sutra.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Draconicon (UN: spencer-gorman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draconicon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645376-Furry-Transformation-Mansion/cid/835366-The-Entrance