*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto sees Hinata’s big booty
  2. the start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645743-BBW-Hinata-tortures-Naruto/cid/2506969-Naruto-sees-Hinatas-big-booty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1645743
Hinata tortures Naruto until he agrees to become hers forever..Hinata is actually fat.
This choice: Hinata shows Naruto her big ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruto sees Hinata’s big booty

    by: Josimus Prime
Naruto was at his apartment by himself until he heard a knock at his door. He got up and opened it to see that it’s Hinata outside.

“Hi, Hinata. What brings you here?” Naruto wonderful.

“Naruto? Can I come in? I want to show you something?” Hinata asked while she was blushing.

“Sure. Come on in.” Naruto said nicely.

When Hinata entered and Naruto closed the door, he turned around and was shocked to see something different about Hinata. It’s her ass. It looks huge to him and it was quite the surprise to see.

“Hinata? Not to be a pervert or anything, but what happened to your butt? It’s so big.” Naruto wondered while eyeing on her big beach ball sized ass.

“Well, I heard that you like women with big butts. So, I used a jutsu to make it bigger just for you.” Hinata explained as she wiggled her big butt to her crush.

“You mean that you did this for me?” Naruto asked.

“That’s right, Naruto. What do you think? I know you love seeing my butt like this.” Hinata said as she wiggles her ass again just to tease Naruto.

Naruto took a moment to find the right words and said to Hinata that he
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hollowichigo2nd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645743-BBW-Hinata-tortures-Naruto/cid/2506969-Naruto-sees-Hinatas-big-booty