*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The SSBBW Hyuga
  2. Morbidly Obese Hinata
  3. the start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645743-BBW-Hinata-tortures-Naruto/cid/836143-The-SSBBW-Hyuga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1645743
Hinata tortures Naruto until he agrees to become hers forever..Hinata is actually fat.
This choice: 850 Ibs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The SSBBW Hyuga

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
Hinata sighed, 'Oh I need to show Naruto-kun the real me! I hate wearing this sutpid skinny genjutsu! But what if he laughs?' Hinata is actually much bigger than anyone knows she actually weighs over 800 Ibs. but Hinata doesn't care she just wants to show her love her true form.

Hinata then did a handseal, "I'm going to do it Naruto-kun I'll show you the true me. Release!" Naruto was staying with the Hyuugas and was staying in Hinata's room much to her delight.

Hinata's body shimmered soon her body began to grow filling out ..a lot. Her face became much rounder and she grew four more chins, her cheeks were round and red. Her stomach basically burst out of her jacket which ripped to bits revealing her stretched out and ripped black under shirt. It was massive enough to cover five to ten people. Her butt expanded to nearly three hundred times bigger, each cheek was now huge enough to crush a couch, bed, and cover a normal sized person completely...her ass now spilled out of her ripped dark jeans.. Her arms and legs exploded out as well gaining massive rolls of fat. Her fingers went to the size of sausages her toes too...Her breast were now a mind-boggling MMM cup size each bigger than an overflated beachball...Hinata had several love handles and massive thunder thighs...her face was rotund with puffy cheeks and six fat chins...

Naruto gaped at the now massive Ultra sized Hyuuga ,"H-Hinata?!" He was shocked and he felt his nose bleeding from looking at her now massive form. His eyes traveled around looking at Hinata's body not an inch of it was small...

Hinata blushed even redder, "T-This is how I truly look Naruto-kun...am I beautiful to you or do you think I'm ugly?" Her lavender eyes gazed at him with hope and fear.

Naruto gulped...he knew whatever answer he gave would affect their relationship...
Hinata watched her love with worry hoping he'd still accept her in this true form of hers...If he didn't she'd be crushed but then darker thoughts entered her mind if he didn't accept her by his choice then she'd force him to accept her! He was everything she wanted in a man and she sure as hell had enough of waiting! She'd force him to love her ...even if she had to torture him! After she tortured him she'd force him to pledge his love and body to her! She'd make sure he never even thinks about any other girl!

Hinata actually wiggled her massive ass a little in preparation and felt horny at the thought of squashing her blond lover underneath her massive form and then relieving her smelly gas on him. A dark glint appeared in her eyes unoticed by Naruto.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hollowichigo2nd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645743-BBW-Hinata-tortures-Naruto/cid/836143-The-SSBBW-Hyuga