*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Through the TV
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645929-Persona-4-Giants/cid/1800774-Through-the-TV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1645929
When you wind up in the world of Persona 4 the guys suddenly seem bigger...
Chapter #1

Through the TV

    by: TinyDude
You had done it finally, you had just completed your playthrough of Persona 4 and were shaking after nearly losing on the final boss. After watching the ending you relaxed and that's when you got a strange idea. Sure it wouldn't work in real life it was just a game plot after all. Or would it....

Walking over to your TV you slowly placed your hand on the screen, ripples appeared and rippled outwards toward the corners of the screen, you slowly dipped your hand in further with amazement, "Holy crap.....it works?", you shouted. Entranced by the amazing prospect put before you you decided to climb through to the other side, when you emerged you weren't in the TV world you remember. You were in a room, no......a GIANT room.

Looking around you saw discarded clothes, a towering shelving unit and bed, books littered around the floor and a huge pair of trainers thrown recklessly beside you. That's when you heard it a loud and thundering creak as vibrations shook the enormous ground before you, you immediately spun round to the door opening and the enormous form of someone walking in, that's when you realized who it was.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yu

2. Yosuke

*Noteb*
3. Kanji

*Noteb*
4. Teddy

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyDude (UN: tinydude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645929-Persona-4-Giants/cid/1800774-Through-the-TV