*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yikes It's Yosuke
  2. Through the TV
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645929-Persona-4-Giants/cid/1800806-Yikes-Its-Yosuke
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1645929
When you wind up in the world of Persona 4 the guys suddenly seem bigger...
This choice: Yosuke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yikes It's Yosuke

    by: TinyDude
As the door creaked open Yosuke walked right into the room, the towering teen created large vibrations in the ground to you, but to him he was just casually walking into his bedroom after putting in some time at Junes. You gazed up in awe as he got closer to you, each step he took would have felt like several miles to you.

You didn't know whether to run and hide or try and grab his attention, for now you figured your best bet was just to get out of the way of this giant. You made a mad dash to the left side of the room just barely escaping the enormous shadow of his foot as it came crashing down on your former position seconds later.

"That was a close one" you thought, now what exactly would your plan of action be......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyDude (UN: tinydude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645929-Persona-4-Giants/cid/1800806-Yikes-Its-Yosuke