*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nikki the 8 years old
  2. 1-12 years old girl
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650211-A-New-God/cid/1097697-Nikki-the-8-years-old
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1650211
One ordinary human being becomes omnipotent, more powerful than the universe itself.
This choice: Nikki the 8 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nikki the 8 years old

    by: Unknown
Nikki was siting on her bad and she was angry. her mother don't lat her go to her friend pool party because she want to go with bikini to the party. her mother tolled her that she is to young to wear a bikini, but whan Nikki demand to wear bikini at the party her mother sand Nikki to her room and forbid Nikki to leave her room. Nikki was furious, she was a princess, beautiful princess with golden hair and pretty blue eyes, everyone do her bidding. no one never refuse her wishes, specially her mother. and now who is her mother think she is talling her what to do? Nikki start walk in circle her anger grow more and more. "I am princess Nikki! " she shout. "Who she is thinking herslef talling me that I am not going to wear a bikini! I am a princess! I can do what I wont! " Nikki said and stop facing a full length mirror and look on her reflection. she was good looking and with a bikini to emphasize her beauty she could be the center of the party. everyone will only look at her and be with her. with a bikini on one will look on Lindy the girl that having the party. Nikki jast grow moer and more angry, the thought that she could dominate Lindy party but she could because of her mother made her boil with fury. she was so furious on her mother that she didn't notice that something is happing to her. an electric waves flow on her body, her skin become white creamy, her golden hair look like he is made of gold, her eyes turned white clean and slowly begin to shine like two beam of light. "I wish... " said the angry Nikki "I was so strong, so I could do what I wont! " she said and without her notice her clothes begin to stretched on her godly body as her muscle grow. "I wish I could hold Mom with one hand so she could see how weak and puny she is. Nikki little baby fat that was in her body melt as her muscle begin to gather mass. she was so angry that ahe didn't feel her muscles brushing up against one another as they swell and grow. her biceps rise up, pushing and pulling her skin, as they burst out her arms the biceps grow biger and harder, from little girl biceps to golf size biceps to orange size biceps, big and solid, firm biceps with net of veins on tham. her thighs grow more solid and firm, her lags grow strong and hard, Nikki crus pump up with power as the crus muscles grow and swell and thay maid Nikki look like she is a marathon runner. Nikki already stretched pink singlet start to rise as her chest muscles start to grow, pushing the pink singlet as they was gain size and mass. they grow largger and became more square like in shape. her pink singlet fight hard but couldn't to the young goddess growing muscles, stitchs split open on the side of the pink singlet and tears on her back. from her now exposed washboard bully a firm six pack grow out, pulling her skin to the limet. her chest muscles grow to two buff firm squares, they push so hard on the pink singlet that the pink singlet give up, and a loud ripping sound wake Nikki. her jaw fall down as she sow the V-shape tear on her pink singlet. her hands jamp to hold her new two developed chest muscles, they was so firm and hard to touch. she was amazed from her big strong biceps, she flax one fo her arms and look on the power thar her little girlish hand show. her hand go down to her bully pet her six pack. Nikki was surprised from how big and sticking out they was. she try to pinch herslef but her skin was so stretched that she couldn't. "My eyes! " she said in divine voice. "What happen to me? " she said and hold her face with her hands. she look on her shineing eyes and she feel knowledge filling her, knowledge of the past the present and the future, she saw the cave man in the past, the pool party of her friends and she saw herslef but not her precisely, her future self. no word could describe how beautiful she was, she was a Giga giantess riseing on the universe, her universe. Nikki was surprised to see how muscler her future self was, if she thought that now she was big it was nothing like the enormous muscle of her future self. she was muscler but her muscle was perfect and aesthetic, siting perfectly on her giant body. her breasts enormous, she never saw breasts so big and round not even her mother (her mother had breasts size DD). her future self was waring her tremendous huge muscler godly body a strapless garment made from trillion of trillion of trillion... of suns. her golden hair was spilled on her back, he was so long that he fill the space behind her. her future self rise her hands and obliterate the little tiny miniature galaxys that orbit her godly body, and with a strike of two fingers a new universe created. her future self rise her enormous head and look at her. Nikki future face, she look like she was between 19 - 25, youngfull with tender and taut but full of knowledge and wisdom and to Nikki surprise wickedenss and a lot of evilness. her lips was full in gold color and her eyes was like her two beam of light. "Hallo old self " said her future without moving her lips, "I was waiting to you sweetie " in a mature version of Nikki voice. "How... What is... " Nikki stutter. "Relax sweetie ther is nothing to fear sweetie, you know it, don't you? ", "Yes! but how? " Nikki said. "Wall sweetie we or should I say you After all we are the same entity a goddess but this poor mortal word can realy describe you and your omnipotent powers " said future Nikki. "I am god? " Nikki said with confusion. "Yes sweetie! " giggle the future Nikki. "B... but it can't be truth " said Nikki. "Close your eye and calm your body and than it all will be clear sweetie " said future Nikki. Nikki obey and close her eyes. "So sweetie do understand now " question the future Nikki. Nikki smile "Yes I understand ". she look with happiness on her future self, but from same reason future Nikki do look so happy. "Is everything all right? " ask Nikki, "Yes sweetie " answer future Nikki "It jast some galaxys crushed to my right nipple " she smile and sand her long fingrs to massage her giant erect nipple. Nikki blush and tarn her look from her future self. "You shouldn't be ashamed to see my play with my nipple sweetie " she smile "you are an omnipotent goddess you can do what you wont sweetie, all is your to enjoy and pleasure yourself ". "I know but it still now to me " Nikki said. "It O.K. sweetie I am here to guide you and advise you, you could always advise me sweetie, but if you don't going to stop time our "mother" is going to came to the room in few minute " said with a motherly smlie the future Nikki. "Yes I can feel her, she is climbing on the stair now " said Nikki. "So sweetie I suggest you wear the cute bikini with the barbe pictures and give to the old frog a little muscle show sweetie " said future Nikki. "But U can feel that she is camcing to apologize and to take me to the party " smile Nikki. "Oh sweetie don't do it don't you wont to have fun " said future Nikki. "What to do? "...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650211-A-New-God/cid/1097697-Nikki-the-8-years-old