*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/844318-Evas-Beach-House
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650291
Die and come back to life and explore more than one woman or body part at a time.
This choice: Evas Beach House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Evas Beach House

    by: Mr. E
Your second cousin Eva is a knockout even though she's a grown spoiled brat. She would come to visit your family from Italy for two weeks every year. Right now you just read on your computer that her mobile Facebook status said “Tanning at the beach, lying down on my stomach at my favorite part of the playa.” (Playa means beach).

You know where that is when you went with her and her friends last time. Derek programs the machine to shrink him to one inch tall, thinks hard about his final destination and puts his hand on the scanner. Before he knew it, his humid room had been replaced by a cool gentle breeze, clear blue skies, tiny rocks that were actually bits of sand, and seagulls squawking far in the distance.

You saw your cousin tanning on her belly just like she said, but it would take more than a few minutes to walk over there since you were so small. You thought you saw someone else lying next to her but you weren’t sure. Before you even begin your trek you look up to see a blond high school girl about 17 in a red bikini raise her foot up and stomp her heel on top of you. She says

  “Hey girls, I just squished all the bugs so this will be a perfect place to lie down.”

Another girl says “Good job Amy. Now we don’t have to worry about any pests bothering us.”

Your body reforms on the hard grainy sand and before you can move a towel is placed on top of you. It’s not that heavy and you move along it until you find a small hole that you can climb through and make it to the other side. Once again you see the same blond girl about to lie down and crush you but this time her breasts are about to descend on your minuscule form.

The blond’s giant c cup boobs rest down on her red and blue towel and she has no idea a tiny boy is trapped under her jugs. You died a second time but this time it took a while because you were being crusheddd by her tits and she didn’t plan on getting g up for a while. 45 minutes later she turns around on her back, brushes the sand off her legs and feet and sits back on her towel. You had just reformed and this time it was a much more unpleasant experience even though you could feel her nipple the whole time.

Right when the watch had completely revived you, Amy had sat back a little and planted her butt right where you were standing. For the third time you were crushed by a hot blonde girl’s sexy body and this time it was more humiliating being covered by her almost bare buttcheeks. Even though her skin was soft, this was not the way you wanted to feel her ass up. Amy got up and left with her friends to go play some beach volleyball while you had peeled yourself off of her rear end and fell down to the sand.

“AAAARRGGHH. How many times is this girl going to crush me and with how many different body parts? At least I know I can survive the weight of a giantess.”

Your body is sore but you make your away across the hot sand to the big figure of your sleeping cousin.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/844318-Evas-Beach-House