*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/844850-Sleeping-Italian-Beauty
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650291
Die and come back to life and explore more than one woman or body part at a time.
This choice: You make it to Eva and her mysterious guests  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sleeping Italian Beauty

    by: Mr. E
You make it to your cousin, and you’re glad you don’t have to be crushed by that titanic beauty anymore. Eva is lying down on her stomach. She usually has her black hair hung low but right now she has it tied back in a bun and she's wearing a Dark blue bikini. There are two other girls lying beside her, one brunette and a red head but you want to focus on Eva right now.

Eva was always a spoiled rich girl. She thought she was queen of the world and the only thing she cared about was how many pairs of shoes and dresses she could buy. Her mom always forced her to come to vacation in America to help her learn some quality life lessons from your family but she always ditched you guys and went straight to the mega mall or the beach.

She never spent much time with you and when she did, she ignored you and acted like you weren’t even there. She's not even your first cousin so if you have a little fun with her it can’t really be considered that incestuous. You climb up on her towel and the first thing you see are her feet. They’re covered in a small amount of sand but she's fidgeting with her toes in her sleep. You were going to climb up her feet and legs to get to her upper body, but now that doesn’t sound like such a good idea. You could always walk around her body and head up to her breasts and mouth, but you’d have to risk being rolled over and squished by her thighs.

“What does it matter what I do, the watch has already proved that I can’t be crushed to death so I may as well…..”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/844850-Sleeping-Italian-Beauty