*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The begging
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1651381-Reid-LOZ-girls-adventures/cid/846519-The-begging
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1651381
Where i some meet the zelda girls they come to livie with me but they all love me.
Chapter #1

The begging

    by: Coatbike
As i was walking home from school the one day i found a strange object on the ground. It was the triforce. I was Dumbstruck. So as i got in the house i just rembered that my parents had gone on a trip for a few months.l So i made my self supper and i headed up to my bedroom to play Legend of zelda Orcrina of time.
I played the game til i got up to the part where you reque princess ruto. By the time i got up to the part it was very late so i turned the game off got ready for bed and so on and so forth. As i was sleeping the Tv screen on for some strange reason and it was glowing white and a Blueshih figure came out ofthe screan and landed on the carpet. It took a quick look around and saw me sleeping in my bed. It craweld in the bed with me and snuggled right by me. It was morinng and i turned over to find a bluish fish girl Sleeping right besided me. I quicky relized that it was Princess ruto but just as i was getting out of bed to slpash some water on my face she awoke and said" Where are you going cutie." Then the next thing that happened was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. We have breakfeast togheteher

*Noteb*
2. have a shower toghether

*Noteb*
3. She french kisses me

4. I faint

*Noteb*
5. Or I become Dante ( From devil may cry)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Coatbike (UN: coatbike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coatbike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1651381-Reid-LOZ-girls-adventures/cid/846519-The-begging