*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I faint
  2. The begging
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1651381-Reid-LOZ-girls-adventures/cid/857784-I-faint
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1651381
Where i some meet the zelda girls they come to livie with me but they all love me.
This choice: I faint  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I faint

    by: Coatbike
I was freaked out that Princess ruto was in my bed so i blacked out. I started cominng to and just as my eyes were finnshed getting unblurry. i seen that i was in my bed with some bandages on my body. Plus Princess ruto was looking nearlly at tears before i awoke. She said Thank goodness you are awke i thought yo were sersoully hurt. I said why did you help me . Cause you are a very hadsome guy and i do not whant to see you sad or hurt.Uh thanks.
Then she came up to me and she slipped her tonghe into my mouth and i said to my self what the heck. She finshed kissing me and i got out of my bed and heaaded to my bathroom for my shower.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shower time

*Noteb*
2. I got stooped by ruto

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Coatbike (UN: coatbike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coatbike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1651381-Reid-LOZ-girls-adventures/cid/857784-I-faint