*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah Summers
  2. Who am I??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/3244280-Sarah-Summers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1653560
I am slowly changing into a monster! What can I do!?
This choice: Sarah Summers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah Summers

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
My birth name is Sarah Summers; just your average teenage girl, fresh out of high school. Everyone knew all of the stories of the strange incidents that had been reported in and around the midnight forest. Of course, few of my generation believed in them, including myself. There was an entire town near the center of the hundred acre forest that was long ago abandoned due to an extensive cave system deep underneath. This reportedly raised alarms over sinkholes and now the city is rumored to be overrun with werewolves.

My best friend, Jon Que was well known to take a shortcut through the midnight forest from our small city to the night college campus in Old City on the other side a little over a mile away. No one really knows when Old City was built and, ironically, it really was not a city at all. It was small collection of villages who had decided to merge into one community over two hundred years ago. As for me, I drove around the forest to get to the college. This night, I was rather excited as I had I learned that Jon would be attending the same college. I drove there to get my schedule where I followed to signs to a dark room.

"Um... hello?" Uncertain, I called out. "Is this where I get my schedule for..."

I never got to finish my sentence as the door was slammed behind me and I saw a number of red glowing eyes swiftly moving towards me. I barely had the time to scream as a hand was placed over my mouth like a steel vice as someone grabbed my wrists and then my ankles! I felt myself being lifted off the floor before a hot breath hit neck neck followed by a painful bite. The last thing I heard was a woman's stern voice in a scolding tone.

"This is not the one we were expecting... Alucard will not be pleased."

What seemed like hours later, I woke up in....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the city morgue.

2. in a bedroom somewhere.

*Noteb*
3. continue.

*Noteb*
4. your choice.

*Noteb*
5. you decide.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/3244280-Sarah-Summers