*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658927-Shrunk-With-The-Girls-Of-Danny-Phantom/cid/2168080-Spectra
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1658927
one day you meet Desiree the ghost of wishes and you wish for.......
This choice: Scoop out Spectra.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Spectra.

    by: Josimus Prime
You use your new powers to teleport to see Spectra. You landed on the floor, shrunken, and turn around to see Spectra on her chair. She looks smoking hot with her red dress that she wears while she was a councilor. You look at her sexy legs going up to her red skirt. Spectra looks down and sees you on her floor. She looks at you with glee in her eyes. She picks you up bring you to her face.

"Hello there handsome. Tell me, how did you get so small?" Spectra asked.

"Desiree." You answered.

"Well, I'll have to thank her later for bringing me such a good looking man." Spectra said.

"Actually, call me crazy, but this was kinda my idea." You said.

"Really? Well, you've come to the right place. I'm gonna enjoy this with you." Spectra said.

Spectra then put you in

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her bra

*Noteb*
2. The back of her panties

*Noteb*
3. The front of her panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658927-Shrunk-With-The-Girls-Of-Danny-Phantom/cid/2168080-Spectra