*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664770-Aging-Cream/cid/869625-The-Website---Cream-comes-across-a-weird-agebo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1664770
A Cream the Rabbit AP Interactive Story
This choice: The Website - Cream comes across a weird age/body modification website  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Website - Cream comes across a weird age/bo...

    by: AdventChild
It was one of those gloomy, rainy if not stormy days. Cream's mom was at work, and Cream was just lazing around with Cheese who was sleeping on the couch, having nothing better to do than watch TV in the living room. Of course, she couldn't go outside due to the rain anyways.

After a couple of hours of nothing but TV, she decided to do something else. "Maybe there's something to do on mommy's computer." she said to no one particular. She then left Cheese in its slumber and headed upstairs to her mom's room. There she saw the computer right next to the bed. She then logged on, and played some games here and there, but mostly surfed the web. She almost had gotten bored until she came across a site called modifyu.com which looked harmless enough. She then clicked on the link to find a site with tons of text/selection boxes, each one with a particular label.

It sounded fishy, but fun for her to try out. She filled out her name in the correlated box, and came across the box saying 'what age do you want to be'? She thought over it for a bit and then typed in 7, and pressed enter. The monitor then flashed a bright white light, blinding her for a second for a second then stopped. However, everything appeared to be normal, but the screen saying 'submission complete: Cream, Age 7'.

"That was weird." she said. Then she gotten off the computer chair and looked at herself in the mirror. Not much of a difference, but realized she have grown about an inch or two taller. It did get a bit of a shock out of her seeing that the site actually works. She went back to the computer and decided to change her age again. She then reset the age box and typed in....

You have the following choices:

1. Teens

2. 20s

3. 30s

4. Older

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664770-Aging-Cream/cid/869625-The-Website---Cream-comes-across-a-weird-agebo