*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666298
Your favorite anime and cartoon girls letting themselves go.

Your favorite anime and cartoon girls letting themselves go.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Just like with http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1645132-Videogame-Slobs this is another attempt of mine to cash in on the Slob franchise here on Writing.com.

Also, just so there is no confusion here, Men can appear in this story, but not as the focus or to gain weight, if you want that sorta thing, find one of the many male-centered WG/Slob interactives.

Aside from that, if you just steer away from the things listed below, anything you want is allowed.
- Excessive scat(farting, belching, and such are fine and all, but when you turn the character into a constant crap machine, that is a bit much)
- Excessive swearing(Once again, turning a character into a swearing champ is a bit much, if the situation calls for it, then it's alright)
- Anything related to diapers(That shit just sucks)
- If you have a character that changes gender(such as Ranma), please try to keep them in the female form.
- Try to keep grammatical and spelling errors to a minimum.
- Unless it's adding onto the choices section(as in the series, character, and method selections), please try to write at least a paragraph for an entry.

Enjoy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs