*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First of many choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/871252-First-of-many-choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666298
Your favorite anime and cartoon girls letting themselves go.
Chapter #1

First of many choices

    by: Kaiser Shadow
Let's start things off with dividing the major players of the cartoon worlds.

~ Modern Anime: Since I do not know that many in this category, it'll be up to you lot to fill these in.
~ Classic Anime: Mid-Ninties and below, DBZ counts under modern since it's easier to find than the others in this category.
~ Nickolodean: This includes all of their nicktoons, just don't expect me to praise any-and-all Spongebob related crap.
~ Disney: Remember back when Disney was known more for their cartoons, than their crappy musician-based shows? I do.
~ Others: This would include the cartoons on Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Fox, Comedy Central, and others.

You have the following choices:

1. Modern Anime

2. Classic Anime

3. Nickolodean

4. Disney

5. Other groupings

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaiser Shadow (UN: kaisershadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kaiser Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666298-AnimeCartoon-Slobs/cid/871252-First-of-many-choices