*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go somewhere else
  2. A new shop.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667070-The-Mind-Control-Wig/cid/1082373-Go-somewhere-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1667070
An ordinary high school student discovers a new form of mind control. Over 2,900 Chapters!
This choice: Go somewhere else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go somewhere else

    by: Hazzera
You get a call from your friend Dave. After a short conversation he asked you to walk to his house. You agree, walking to his house. Since it's only a couple of blocks, you arrive at the front of his house quickly. You ring the doorbell. You know Dave is the only one home, and he generally takes a while to answer the door. As you ring the bell, a white card falls from the wig in your hand. You bend down to pick it up and read it.

You are now the proud new master of a MagiTech brand Mind Control wig! Care instructions are as follows:
*The person wearing the wig obeys all commands of the wig's master.
*The wig can only be removed at the command of the wig's master.
*The person does not remember putting on the wig, nor anything that happened under its influence unless commanded to do so by the master.
*The wig's master is immune to the wig's power, it acts like a normal wig on the master.
*The wig cannot be destroyed, it reappears on the master's head one day after being destroyed.
*While the wig can only have one master at a time, the original master can return ownership to himself at any time, and can decide to remain immune to the wig's power when transferring ownership. Only the original master can do this. Any subsequent masters are vulnerable to the wig's power when they transfer ownership.
*The wig can alter memories, but the person returns to normal after 24 hours, or whenever the master chooses.
*The master can brainwash himself with the wig but returns to normal after 24 hours, or whenever the master chooses.
*USAGE WITH OTHER MIND CONTROL DEVICES CAN CAUSE SEVERE INSTABILITY!
*Dry clean only.

"Haha, a brain washing wig? Yeah right. So I'm meant to be able to just put this wig on and brainwash myself?" You think to yourself.
Despite that fact that you don't believe a single word on the card, something compels you to try it anyway. Hell, it might even be a little fun messing with yourself. Sighing, you put the wig on, feeling like an idiot.
"So what now? Do I have to say something out loud?" You think.
"I am now __________" you say out loud, just as Dave answers the door.

You have the following choices:

1. a ditzy bimbo

2. my little sister, Ashley

3. my mom.

4. Something else

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hazzera (UN: hazzera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kansattica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667070-The-Mind-Control-Wig/cid/1082373-Go-somewhere-else