*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667310-Wealth-and-Plush/cid/1702971-Skinny-boy-meets-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1667310
A feeder/feedee's harem dream come true
This choice: Mimi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Skinny boy meets girl

    by: Polish Warchief
It was a rainy, cold winter afternoon on a Saturday. You were alone in your room eating a microwaveble lunch. Unfortunately, the power went out halfway through the process, so you were stuck with a foul near-inedible meal. You gag on the revolting pile of sludge that could be barely described as food. You go downstairs to look for something that won't make you cough up your stomach.

You open the fridge to find romaine lettuce, half a gallon of expired skim milk, and some smelly American cheese. You open the pantry to find some stale chips, cream of carpet soup (what?), and a tiny can of cashews. You sigh in despair as you hear your belly growl. You're quite a skinny lad, weighing in at 140 pounds standing 5'8" and this is the reaon why: you can't remember the last satisfying meal you've had.

"Uhg, I'm starving!" You exclaim, getting ready to throw a tantrum in vain. But then,

*ding dong*

You cock your eyebrow as you approach your door. When you open the door, you look left and right, seeing nobody.

"Stupid kids..." You say as you're about to close the door. But before you did, you heard a girl cleaning her throat. You looked down to see a very short and chubby girl. "Can I help you?" You ask the short plumper.

"The hell you can! It's fucking freezing out here!" She said. She shoved you out of the way and barged into your humble abode.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Is your name *insert name here*?"

"Yeah. What's it to you?"

"Do you know that your uncle Lucas bit the dust last month?"

You really started to get angry and confused. How did this shorty know about your late uncle? "What the hell do you want from me?"

The girl went to your kitchen and browsed your foodstuffs. "Wow. You live like a damn peasant, you poor bastard!" She said, laughing a little.

"Listen, if you don't explain yourself, I'm calling the cops right now!" You reached for the phone.

"You inherited your uncle's mansion."

You paused, flabbergasted. "I who-in-the-what-now?"

"Listen, if you come with me, I'll bring you to your new home and serve you the best lunch your scrawny tummy has ever had the pleasure containing," she said, poking your belly. "Or you can stay here and vomit up that block of cheese."

"What about lunch?"

The girl smiled.

"What's your name? And what business do you have with the mansion?"

"I'm Mimi, I'm your new chef, skinny boy!"

You have the following choices:

1. On the way there

2. At the mansion

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667310-Wealth-and-Plush/cid/1702971-Skinny-boy-meets-girl