*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667448-Meteorite-Giantess/cid/875913-The-meteor-cracks-open-revealing-a-tiny-human-l
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1667448
A meteor crashes to Earth and changes the life of a young woman. Please add
This choice: The meteor cracks open revealing a tiny human-like being  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The meteor cracks open revealing a tiny human-l...

    by: apoo
Lindsey stared in awe, as the meteor slowly shifted on the ground. Her heart raced, but she wasn't sure if she should run.

It slowly opened, and out growed a humanoid creature. It looked female, it had a female form. Hips, smaller waist, breasts. It's skin was a very pale blue/green. It's eyes glowed a bright white, even though they remained partly closed. It looked injured, it's clothes burnt and tattered. I had hair that resembled human hair, except it was a shade of blue. It had no ears...at least none that Lindsey could see. It's eyes were very slanted, almost like taking the shape of human eyes, and twisting them 45 degrees, the insides going down. They were much bigger eyes though, and shaped like a cross between a circle and a square, except that they flared out on the ends like a human eye would. Her nose was small, but her lips were full, a slightly darker shade than her skin.

The alien looked up at Lindsey, and was startled. It tried to inch away from her, in fear, but clutched herself in in pain. She had only 2 fingers and a thumb, but that didn't look like it was caused by the crash. She had cuts and marks, but no blood that Lindsey could see. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." The alien looked up at Lindsey, seeming relieved. "Do...do you know English?"

The alien nodded. "I've...studied this region for a while..." She said, in an odd accent Lindsey has never heard before.

"You're hurt...what can I do to help?" Lindsey asked.

The alien...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667448-Meteorite-Giantess/cid/875913-The-meteor-cracks-open-revealing-a-tiny-human-l