*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Meteor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667448-Meteorite-Giantess/cid/873202-The-Meteor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1667448
A meteor crashes to Earth and changes the life of a young woman. Please add
Chapter #1

The Meteor

    by: The Random
Lindsey was out in her backyard, lying in the grass and watching the night sky above her. Little had happened that day so she was pretty bored, the only real exciting thing she could think of was that shooting star she saw streaking across the sky.

Things got even more exciting when she realized it was coming down right toward her lawn. Lindsey took cover behind a tree just before the meteorite crashed with a loud BOOM not even five feet from where she’d been lying minutes ago.

Lindsey waited as the dirt finally stopped falling like rain and carefully crept over to investigate. The crater was about a foot deep and at least three times as wide. The meteor was in the center, the last glows of heat from friction had faded revealing what appeared to be something like highly polished silver about twice the size of a fist. Now that the rock had landed, Lindsey needed to think of what to do, but suddenly…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Random (UN: therandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667448-Meteorite-Giantess/cid/873202-The-Meteor