*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sams feet! the end?
  2. Toddler (2-5)
  3. Ages
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1029787-Sams-feet-the-end
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: Sams feet! the end?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sams feet! the end?

    by: Unknown
Sam was crawling through the streets of the city, spreading panic as he went. Everywhere he went, people ran screaming. All of the sudden, he gets an idea for an awesome game. He stands up and starts to walk. He comes upon some people who are running away and steps on them. They pop and he giggles when he feels the blood on his feet. He loves the feeling of it in between his toes. He proceeds to walk around the city crushing everyone beneath his dirty soles. Every once in a while he will put one between his toes and squeeze. He is having so much fun, until he runs out of people to squish. He walks all over the town looking for people, leaving red foot prints everywhere, but he can't find anyone. What does he do?

You have the following choices:

1. Destroy the city

2. Move on to another city

3. Take a nap

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1029787-Sams-feet-the-end