*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/880289-The-Beginning
by Sandra
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1671482
A science fiction story with a lot of possibilities.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Sandra
Cold. At first that is all I feel.

When I wake up I know something is wrong, but what specifically I can't say. I can't say anything for certain. I can't say I'm in the wrong place. After all, I can't even say who I am.

I sit up and observe the room I am in. I was lying dead center of a tiny square room with one door in front of me. There was no furniture, no pictures, no anything. Just cold grey steel.

And I was naked.

I remember I am eighteen years old, I can remember, somehow what I look like, and I remember a lot of the history of the galaxy. But I don't know my own history, or how I got here, without a stitch. For I know, I could belong here.

Yet something seems wrong. I have to do something.

I stand up. If I weren't alone I would cover myself up, but as it is I just try to decide what to do, although my only choice seems obvious.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sandra (UN: girldecoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sandra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/880289-The-Beginning