*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She walks through the door.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/880306-She-walks-through-the-door
by Sandra
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1671482
A science fiction story with a lot of possibilities.
This choice: She walks through the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She walks through the door.

    by: Sandra
Busy.

Everything before me is busy. Clearly I have come across a throughfare for some sort of ship, everyone yelling and cussing to get their jobs done. What seems like a mile above up is a glass dome displaying the stars.

I pinch my legs and cover my breasts upon seeing this sight. No one has yet noticed me; everyone is so busy that I notice a couple along the wall getting it on with most of their uniform still on. I doubt that is normally permitted, but they don't seem to think of it as a risk. Admittedly the guy just had to yank up his pants and say he has no idea why the woman's shirt was off. Feeling more uncomfortable by the second I feel slightly into my personal area. Good. I'm still a virgin.

The wide area was full of at least fifty people coming and going down at least a half-dozen pathways. My empty room seemed to be the only dead-end.

I know something about myself now: I'm modest. I can't imagine walking up to someone in this state to ask for help, yet going back into the room seemed pointless.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sandra (UN: girldecoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sandra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671482-Science-Fiction-With-Nudity/cid/880306-She-walks-through-the-door