*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At a fancy restaurant with your parents
  2. You begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/891009-At-a-fancy-restaurant-with-your-parents
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1676621
You gain the power to swap the clothes you are wearing with the clothes of a girl you know
This choice: At a fancy restaurant with your parents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At a fancy restaurant with your parents

    by: Saracen1187
"You going to order or not Phillip?" your mom said to you, tapping on the menu in front of you with her left index finger.

"Er...yeah, sorry mom, I was daydreaming" you replied apologetically.

"You always are lately, I don't know what's got into you young man" your mom said, laughing a little and looking at you. "You're really going to have to try and focus a little more on the things that really matter" she then lectured you, as she glanced over her own menu. Meanwhile your dad took a drink of his wine and sat there silent.

"I'll try mom" you told her, nodding and letting out a sigh.

"And I really wish you had picked something to wear a little less...average" your mom then said to you, "After all this is a top notch establishment, I don't think those jeans and shirt of yours are really attracting anyone's attention" she added.

You looked down at yourself and frowned, you didn't really own anything more flashy, this was the best outfit you could have picked. "At least my sneakers are black instead of white" you shrugged, looking back at your mom. You then started daydreaming again for a brief moment, and for a second you felt disorientated, when you snapped yourself back to reality again you realized that you had somehow swapped clothes with...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/891009-At-a-fancy-restaurant-with-your-parents