*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/893953-your-neighbor-Amanda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1676621
You gain the power to swap the clothes you are wearing with the clothes of a girl you know
This choice: ...your neighbor Amanda.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...your neighbor Amanda.

    by: Federation
The main problem with this swap being that she was, at that very moment, lounging in her hot tub.

You suddenly found yourself dripping wet and with wet fabric clinging to your body. The sudden change of clothing caused you to look down at your new 2 piece bathing suit. The upper portions was slowly deflating while the lower portion slung uncomfortably tight to your genitals. You looked down at your feet, only to see that they now sported bright pink nail polish, to go with your fingers. Your reach up to your strangely wet hair and discover a flower tucked above your ear.

"Phillip, go dry yourself off at least. This is a nice restaurant after all," demanded your mother.

"Sure Mom," you reply, wondering why she didn't comment on you being dressed only in a woman's swimsuit.

You go into the restroom and look at yourself in the mirror. You admit that you look very strange dressed in what you now recognize to be Amanda's swimsuit. You start to dry yourself off using the paper towels, fiddling with something foreign in your mouth.

"Wait-a-minute," you open your mouth and stick out your tongue, only to discover that you now sported Amanda's tongue stud piercing.

As you stand there in shock, you...

You have the following choices:

1. decide to finish drying off

2. swap clothes again

*Noteb*
3. do something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/893953-your-neighbor-Amanda