*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother May I?
  2. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891965-Mother-May-I
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: Mother May I?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mother May I?

    by: G-Writer
You make your way toward the bench, trying to get a good look at the girl who's sitting on the bench. As you get closer this girl is older than she seemed. Not old by any means, but woman would be a better term than girl. The more you look at her the more she seems to remind you of a mom, and your gut told you your guess wasn't far off.

1: She is a mother, and her kid is actually close by.

2: She is a mother, but she's out on her own for now.

3: She is a mother, but she just sent her kids off to college, and she's all on her own now...

4: She's not a mother at all, but she sure as hell would do anything to be one.

5: More Choices

You have the following choices:

1. Mommy with a Side of Kid(s)

2. Mom on Her Own... For Now

3. The Lonely Mother

4. Mommy Wannabe

5. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891965-Mother-May-I