*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mommy Wannabe
  2. Mother May I?
  3. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891996-Mommy-Wannabe
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: Mommy Wannabe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mommy Wannabe

    by: G-Writer
You were happy to see that this woman didn't seem to have kids with her, but you were a little nervous as you saw a family walking in the distance and saw how longingly this woman looked at them. You shake off the nervousness and make your way to the woman.

1: Yula Sienna is an Asian woman who had always wanted at least one child, but was by far too much of a slob to ever bag a man and get one. Her clothes were always dirty, and clung to her chubby form like a second skin. The clothes she wasn't wearing were spread all over the floor of her apartment, and her bathroom was an absolute disaster area. She'd never really be able to take care of a child in such horrid conditions, but if that child could also help her clean up a little, maybe even clean herself up a bit, she'd love that child forever.

2: Kaylee Jameson is a very large Caucasian woman who wanted a child more than just about anything in the world. She had never had any luck with men, so they were out, but she had always dreamed about smothering someone in her love. Of course with how oblivious she was to the world around her, more likely than not she was likely to make this a literal saying. She was always misplacing her things, having smashed many of her things under her enormous ass into so small of pieces she never saw a trace of them again. So she wasn't so oblivious that she didn't think a child might be in danger, but if there was something a bit more sturdy that she could put all her clumsy love into...

3: More Choices

You have the following choices:

1. Clean Up Yula

2. Clumsy 'Mother' Kaylee

*Noteb*
3. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891996-Mommy-Wannabe