*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Brothers
  2. The Start of it All
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680022-Shrinking-Brothers/cid/946087-Giant-Brothers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1680022
Two close friends find their lives changed with a little shrinking.
This choice: The light grows both of them!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giant Brothers

    by: Unknown
Once the light fades both Zach and Matt are a bit disoriented, they both see specks in front of their eyes like they had just had their picture taken. They both walked around stupidly, rubbing their eyes trying to clear away the spots.

Eventually both boys' vision cleared and they found each other and hugged. That was when Matt noticed something....odd. "Um...Little bro? Why aren't we in my room anymore?"

The boys broke their hug and looked around, it was true. They were outside now.

"Whoa....Check this out!" Zach said as he stooped down near Matt's feet.

"Huh?" Matt stooped down too and saw what he had been standing on. He gasped, "No...way."

What Matt had been stepping on was his own house, only....it was really tiny! Tiny enough to be crunched under both boys' feet like a cheap dollhouse! Matt and Zach looked at each other, then looked around.

Sure enough, everything else was tiny too!

"Big brother, I think we.....I think we grew!"

"Y-yeah...either that or everything else is just really small!"

"So...what should we do big brother?"

Matt put a hand on his chin and thought, absentmindedly tapping his sneaker on the ground below, making a mini earthquake for the people in their houses and anyone else nearby.

Matt felt something heavy ram into the side of his foot, causing him to jerk out of his thoughts. He looked down irritably at the thing and saw it was one of those vans soccer moms are so fond of. The fat woman inside even had the nerve to honk at him!

Matt glared down at the car, and without moving his giant foot, picked it up.

Zach watched his brother with intrigue as he emptied out the car of its occupants. Which included the fat woman, and her two kids, into his palm. Zach came over and looked down at the shouting woman and the terrified children. Matt rolled his eyes, getting more annoyed by the stereotypical soccer mom's voice by the minute. He looked over at his little bro and grinned, getting an idea. "Remember how the people in our stories used to deal with tinies who hadn't accepted the giants as their gods yet?"

The way Zach's eyes lit up was priceless. Then he put on the best evil grin he could manage and turned down towards the people in Matt's palm. "Usually they were stuffed in the giants' shoes or armpits. But I think we don't need to keep this bunch, they don't seem very submissive." Zach said smirking.

Matt grinned and, giving the kids to Zach, and keeping the soccer mom for himself. Matt licked his lips and opened his mouth, tossing the soccer mom in without a moment's hesitation. He chewed her to bits, letting the children watch from Zach's hand as he swallowed their bitch of a mom.

Zach chuckled and turned to the tinies in his hand, he shrugged and popped them into his mouth, he didn't chew them but only swallowed them whole after sloshing them around for a bit and they stopped moving.

Matt put his hands on his hips, "That bitch gave me a great idea....This is such an opportunity bubbie! We're gods now!"

"Heheh yep!"

"And gods need slaves right?"

"Uh huh!"

"So lets go into the nearest city and enslave the people there!"

"Yay!" Zach jumped up and down happily, crushing the woman's van under his sneaker.

You have the following choices:

1. The Boys Go To The Nearest City and Cause Chaos

*Noteb*
2. The Police Arrive On The Scene!

*Noteb*
3. The Boys Start To Grow Again

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dark_Lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680022-Shrinking-Brothers/cid/946087-Giant-Brothers