*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/2344738-Ignore-her-Someones-bound-to-help-soon-a
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1681370
She really did mean what she said...
This choice: Ignore her. Someone's bound to help soon, and you don't want to get knifed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ignore her. Someone's bound to help soon, a...

    by: taytaywilliams
Hearing the voice you look over and see her, you stare for a second and she makes eye contact with you, but there's nothing you can do, you aren't a fighter. So you turn and quickly walk away. Fortunately, you don't hear any gun shots so she may be alright. When you're almost at work you feel the need to walk into an alley. After walking about ten feet down it, you start to wonder why you did it. As you are thinking, the girl from before appears in front of you.

"Why didn't you do anything? I was being mugged." She asks.

"Umm..." You answer, "I didn't think I could do anything... but you're okay, that's good."

"No thanks to you." She answers, "In fact, if I was normal I definitely wouldn't be."

"What do you mean, 'if you were normal?'" You begin to step back from her.

"You're about to find out."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 taytaywilliams (UN: taytaywilliams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/2344738-Ignore-her-Someones-bound-to-help-soon-a