*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/2647327-You-turn-into-a-Young-Adult-woman
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1681370
She really did mean what she said...
This choice: You turn into a Young Adult woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You turn into a Young Adult woman

    by: meg83
The damsel begins muttering an incantation in Latin and moving her hands around like Dr. Strange using a spell. You find yourself unable to move.

You feel a brush on your shoulders as your black hair grows into long and luscious locks. Your height decreases from 5' 11" to a meager 5' 6". Your skin becomes silky smooth gaining a different skin tone. Your arms and legs becomes more petite and skinner as you feel softer more feminine features overcome your face.

"Might as well get the hard part done," the witch comments as you feel a painful inward motion on your gentials. "Now for the fun part."

Your dress shoes become black trainers giving the look of a girl out for a stroll. Your black slacks become skin tight blue jeans. Your suit jacket morphs off of your and becomes a white purse and your dress shirt shrinks into a baggy crop top. The tie slithers down a sleeve to become a matching bra to your former briefs now panties.

"Hmm... Something's missing. How about some womanly curves?" the soceress exclaims. Fat begins to strain against the tight confines of your new jeans forming a beautiful as that any man could get behind. Your waist shrinks in slightly to help define the bottom half of your new hourglass figure. Your nipple become sensitive and two mounds of flesh expand on your chest to fill your bra and strain the once baggy crop top. As one final touch to complete perfection, light make up appears on your face and a Starbucks coffee cup materializes in your hand.

"How does it feel to be mugged of something so precious to you? Now you can live your life with an excuse to being the coward you are," the woman snarls as she disappears from your sight.

Now released, you dig through your purse to find a driver's license from one Nicole Christina Gullett, age 21 and student at a University studying archaeology.

What do you do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Go home

*Noteb*
2. Try to find the witch

*Noteb*
3. Go to a local bar

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/2647327-You-turn-into-a-Young-Adult-woman