*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kung Fu Rescue!
  2. The beginning of the end
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/898137-Kung-Fu-Rescue
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1681370
She really did mean what she said...
This choice: Kung Fu Rescue!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kung Fu Rescue!

    by: Blargh
You spin rapidly, relying on your training to carry you into the head of your knife-toting foe. Your kick is slightly off target, but that's okay. As long as he gets knocked unconscious, you won't have to worry about him.

The next guy was forewarned about your skill from the fate of The Other Ugly, and he manages to avoid most of your attacks with his gun at your throat. It seems a skirmish that is about to go in Ugly's favor, but the girl sneaks up behind him, motioning for you to be quiet.

"You thought you'd interfere, eh? Well, you came outta the wrong side o' this, pal..." He got no farther. With a great crash, the purse he'd been trying to nab hit his head and gave him a quick KO. The girl's green eyes stare into your own.

"Thank you," she says, "that was frightening. Is there anything I can give you for your kindness?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blargh (UN: blurghy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/898137-Kung-Fu-Rescue