*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the kids
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682587-fattening-parents/cid/900479-the-kids
by bsh101
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1682587
parents fattening up there kids
Chapter #1

the kids

    by: bsh101
Casey
She is the youngest of her sisters at 3.She has a small layer of baby fat like every healthy 3 year old. She is short for her age and her favorite color is pink. she has blonde hair and her favorite food is anything sweet.

Kalie is the middle of her sisters at 5. she is right on the verdge od being chubby. she is adverage height for her ageand has dark blonde hair her favorite color is green and her favorite food is pizza.

Haley is the oldest of her sisters at 9. she is chubby and a big eater. she has a round belly that has a pregnant lok to it. she also has dark blonde hair. Her favorite color is blue and hher favorite food isalmost anything.


Now you can choose to follow 1 2 or all of them gain. Also you can make there personallity whatever you like. however if you choose to follow 1 or 2 then the others are saporrtive of there gaining. I hate mean sisters.

You have the following choices:

1. 1

2. 2

3. all

4. my alternate story to this

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bsh101 (UN: killercon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bsh101 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682587-fattening-parents/cid/900479-the-kids