*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SITREP ASAP!
  2. Another day on Redstone
  3. A Zerg
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1209324-SITREP-ASAP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1683762
Travel to either the Koprulu Sector or to Azeroth in this interactive. 3,160+Views
This choice: Kyle arives on the bridge without incident.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

SITREP ASAP!

    by: Rear Admiral Zassiliss
Kyle stepped onto the bridge of the High September,

She wasn't the prettiest ship in the fleet but she was a powerhouse. The bridge was set up in the standard layout for the Behemoth class Battlecruiser, it now had that "comfortable" feel to it. Kyle walked over to the holo table and called up the latest sensor reports, a pair of Hercules class Battlecruisers were slowly plotting by. Comm chatter indicated that they were looking for zerg activity in the area, or a place for the lead ship's Comm officer to take a leak, it was hard to tell.

Kyle continued to study the movements of the Dominion ships as his second in command stepped onto the bridge. Andrew Knox was a large man, of all the infested crew, he was one of the hardest to tell from a true Terran. Were it not for his lightly glowing orange eyes and long claws instead of finger tips he'd fit right in with normal society. He kept his brown hair shaved short and his face smooth and clean.

Kyle turned to address Andrew, "Well, this' interesting. We came here trying to escape Dominion activity and get some quick cash. Instead we run right into a patrol."

Andrew growled, "Wonderful. Have they detected us yet?"

Grav had been listening to the comm chatter since Kyle had arrived, he clicked for a moment. "CkCkCk.. They, Zay nothing. No zound."

Kyle drew back, "Uh oh."

Grav fed the comm line onto the bridge speakers, the bridge was silent for several seconds that seemed to strech on forever, until.....

Flush.

A voice finally spoke. "Ah, that's better! Now'd I miss anything?"
A second voice responded, "Nope, quiet as a graveyard."

There was an audible sigh of relief from everyone on the bridge.

Kyle chuckled, "You've gotta be kidding me."

Andrew frowned, "Sir, we should bug out once those ships leave, the Dominoin might be lookin' to set up here."

Kyle scratched his chin, "They might just have been a scouting party from a larger detachment keeping an eye on things. To be honest there are some zerg planetside...." He regarded the so-called planet for a moment. "Well, dirtside anyway."

Andrew considered the second option for a moment, "Either way, it's your call commander."

Kyle pondered their situation for a moment, an encounter with the Dominion would be bad, very bad. They were also getting dangerously low on resources, Redstone III was rich in said resources. Having made his decision he spoke:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let's book it!

2. We need to give the SCVs more time.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rear Admiral Zassiliss (UN: zassiliss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1209324-SITREP-ASAP