*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/904685-Luke-is-shrunk-through-a-different-means-at-Hans
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1683922
A little adventure.
This choice: Luke is shrunk through a different means at Han's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Luke is shrunk through a different means at Han's

    by: Blargh
"Hey, Han!"
"Hey, Luke!"
You have arrived at Han's, where you'll be spending the week. Tossing your bag to one corner of the room, you slap Han on the back and follow him in. Han is an amateur bodybuilder, and works out every day for an hour after school. He isn't that big compared to, say, a comic book superhero, but he's pretty darn well-muscled. His spiky orange hair bobs as he shows you to the room you'll be staying in. After that, he opens the door to the basement, and you see a strange weight-lifting machine in the middle of an expansive space. Han's family included a laboratory space for him, but he never used it. You were surprised to see the lonely-looking machine just sitting there. Suddenly, Han moves over to it and gesture for you to sit down. You...

You have the following choices:

1. Sit down

*Noteb*
2. Gesture for him to sit down

*Noteb*
3. Avoid sitting down.

*Noteb*
4. See something strange.

*Noteb*
5. Flurgh.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blargh (UN: blurghy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/904685-Luke-is-shrunk-through-a-different-means-at-Hans