*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Sleepover
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/903340-The-Sleepover
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1683922
A little adventure.
Chapter #1

The Sleepover

    by: Blargh
Luke

You excitedly pack your clothes into a blue duffel bag. Your parents are leaving for a week! At first, you'd thought you would have been left alone, but it turns out you're just going to stay with Han the whole time. Han is almost eighteen, and his parents are also away. You didn't tell this to your mother, of course.

Finally, you're ready for your night over. During the day, you will do whatever you want, and at night, you'll just hop over to Han's house. What a week it'll be!

______________________________________________________________

Leia

You calmly place your belongings into your pink duffel bag. It just isn't fair that your parents have to leave town. Why couldn't they just leave you in charge? You're much more responsible than your twin brother, Luke. Well, at least you'll be at Annie's house. You can do all sorts of things, like shopping! Annie was a shop-a-holic, and sometimes she literally dragged you out to the car to go to the mall near your neighborhood. What a week this will be!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blargh (UN: blurghy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/903340-The-Sleepover