*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait and do nothing.
  2. Forced Worship
  3. 21st Year Fox
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/1165094-Wait-and-do-nothing
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: Wait and do nothing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wait and do nothing.

    by: Carl
You really like feet but you were the one in charge after all.

"Look Genie this is fun but..."

Her pink toes pushed their way into your mouth preventing further comprehensible speech.

The lovely brunette Genie waggled her finger back and forth.

"I know what you are going to say, I hear your thoughts after all. Let me make this abundantly clear to you my little foot slave. You wished to be *forced* to worship my feet. That means that in order to fulfill your wish I must force you. I can't have you calling the shots, that wouldn't be very forced now would it?"

You couldn't argue with that logic. Next time you'll pay closer to attention to the exact wording of the wish. While it was a bit unnerving to not have any control you supposed that it could be worse, after all you were under her feet. Under those delicious toes who were painted a lovely pink shade.

Plus if it really got out of hand you could always wish yourself out of the situation.

You heard the Genie laugh as she thrust her foot deeper into your mouth.

"Oh do you think its that easy, well you will see," she said those words in a low harsh whisper.

That didn't sound promising. Thinking it would be best not to agitate the all powerful Genie you begin to caress the tasty food she had lodged in your mouth with your tongue.

"Ooh that's a bit better, I like a foot boy who obeys."

You turn red a little bit but continue the pleasurable task. Her other foot continued to roam about your face. Rubbing against your chin, jaw, cheek and forehead. Despite not having control you realize that you didn't need to be forced to do this! It was pure heaven!

The Genie sighed, "You just had to think about it." She removed her foot from my mouth. You look up confused and the Genie explains. "You just thought to yourself that you didn't need to be forced to do this! Now I'm going to have it make it worse for you."

That was hardly fair you think.

Of course the Genie heard the thoughts and responded, "Idiot, next time think of a better wish. Now I'll have to make you not enjoy this, and I was actually enjoying your tongue on my feet! It was quite the unique experience. Oh well, lets see how can I make you hate it when you have such a strong foot fetish?"

How will the Genie make it worse for you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/1165094-Wait-and-do-nothing