*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/2035391-The-Genie-will-make-her-feet-smell-horrible
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: The Genie will make her feet smell horrible.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Genie will make her feet smell horrible.

    by: Unknown
Suddenly, chains appeared from the ground, binding you in horizontal strips from your feet all the way up to your upper chest. A chair appeared over your body, which the genie proceeded to sit down on. "Now, to fulfill your wish. Remember, you wished for this. You wished to be forced. If you are forced, then that means that you do not enjoy it. And if you do not enjoy it, then that means that you do not have a foot fetish." And with a snap of her fingers, you were immediately repulsed by any idea of feet. The mere thought of them made you want to throw up. "And now for some personal touches!" Above you, you saw a black sock appear. It looked soaked in sweat, and you could smell its odor from 10 feet away. "I've used only a single pair of socks for the past 1000 or so years, hope you enjoy the flavor!" The sock then flew directly into your mouth, and the genie's magic then held it shut.

Then, with another snap of her fingers, you smelled an even stronger foot odor. She brought her feet over your face, allowing you to get a good look at them, glistening with sweat, and specs of foot grime scattered around the sole. "Hope you enjoy it. It's your wish after all" She said while giggling.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/2035391-The-Genie-will-make-her-feet-smell-horrible