*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forced Licking
  2. Forced Worship
  3. 21st Year Fox
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/912624-Forced-Licking
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: Do as she says.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Forced Licking

    by: Veroom
The simple command makes you harden rigid. You quickly obey, cautiously lapping your tongue up the sole of her right foot from heel to toe as its held deliberately over your face. You discover the subtle musky taste to be delicious and well complimented by its soft scent.

"Mmmm..." the genie moans quietly but appreciatively, in turn spurring you on to continue the oral massage.

It's beyond your wildest expectations that you'd be able to carry out one of your favourite fantasies - to a nearly-naked magic woman, no less!

It isn't quite as perfect as you'd imagined; your position the couch prevents you seeing up her transparent skirt, and she only occasionally leans over to allow you to glimpse her bare chest. Further, the embarrasment of your servitude is more powerful than you could have dreamed, but you find this to be both a discomfort and a huge turn-on.

"OooooOOOOHHH!" she groans after a slow, lingering sweep of your tongue. She then lifts the foot away from your face, changes the cross of her legs in the air directly above you, and brings her left foot down, gently pressing it onto your face affectionately, the combination of returning scent and soft pressure making you a little light-headed.

Though she says nothing, you know to continue. "Nnnnnnn...ooooooohhhh..." Soon the genie is voicing her obvious approval once more, the volume of which gradually climbing.

"Ooohhhhh!" with another lengthy lick, you can feel her shiver, just a little. She pulls her foot up away from you and decides to give you a change of pace.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Veroom (UN: nabigou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/912624-Forced-Licking