*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her Plaything
  2. Forced Licking
  3. Forced Worship
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/914577-Her-Plaything
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
This choice: She uses her feet to play with your body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Her Plaything

    by: Veroom
After floating both her feet above you momentarily, the woman slowly brings both down into your face.

Soon after they land, she begins to dance her soles haphazardly over your eyes, nose and mouth. You can pick up their fantastic aroma twirling tantalizingly around your nose, with the occasional burst of strength when she rubs one of her soles against it.

A few seconds later, she presses the pads behind her big toes of each foot firmly against each of your cheeks, before moving them apart, stretching your cheeks out to the side. You can see between her legs to view a slightly mischievous expression as she shifts her feet about, wordlessly treating your face like moulding putty.

After dragging both of your cheeks down and pulling your expression into what must have looked like a dour frown, the genie smirks a little in amusement.

Her right foot then departs from your face, leaving her left to position itself more centrally. As it placed itself sideways over your mouth, your waist jolts in surprise as a gentle brushing feeling passed over the pitched tent in your pants.

Your eyes widen a little and, noticing this, she smiles playfully. Almost immediately after, you feel the caressing sensation again. Realising that the genie is softly kicking at the tip of your erection, you let out a quiet moan that only gets muffled by her left sole still resting on your mouth, to which she giggles impishly.

You have the following choices:

1. She continues playing with you.

*Noteb*
2. Something else. (Writer's choice.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Veroom (UN: nabigou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/914577-Her-Plaything