*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690111-Changes/cid/2248641-Continue-the-video-from-before
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1690111
The classic sissy diaper story about a boy whose life is going to be changed drastically.
This choice: Continue the video from before  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

Continue the video from before

    by: Anon Y Mous
Who cares about the parade? You just want to see more of that video!

"Me in diapers! Me in diapers!" You say enthusiastically. "Really? You don't want to know what all those people saw you do?" Alyson asks. "No! I want to see the stupid baby in messy diapers!" You yell. "The stupid baby in messy diapers? You mean you want to see yourself in messy diapers?" She asks, smirking. "Duh! I'm the stupid sissy baby in messy diapers! See look!" You yell, pulling up your dress to further showcase your diapers with pride. "Oh of course! My bad. Tell me, do you like being a 'stupid sissy baby in messy diapers'?" she asks condescendingly. "Of course I love being stupid sissy baby in messy diapers! Why wouldn't I?" You ask with legitimate confusion. "Don't worry about it sweetie, we'll let you watch you humiliate yourself like the pathetic baby you are." You clap with giddy excitement upon hearing this, as Alyson puts a pink pacifier in your mouth, which you suck on enthusiastically, before placing the phone in your hands and headphones on your head. You immediately become engrossed in the video, longing to be the women wearing, often wet and messy, diapers in humiliating positions, and hoping to further emulate the gorgeous princesses you saw, and laughing behind your pacifier whenever that pathetic sissy baby you knew in the back of your head to be yourself. The messages the video flashed seemed to be turning increasingly redundant. I'M NOT A REAL MAN, of course you weren't, you were a diaper wearing sissy princess. PLEASE LAUGH AT ME Why wouldn't someone laugh at a pathetic pottypants sissy like you? THE ONLY WAY BABY DICK SISSIES LIKE ME CAN MAKE CUMMIES IS BY RUBBING OUR DIAPERS Who didn't know that? You were already rubbing your tiny cock through your thick soiled diapers, holding the phone with your other hand, stimulating your pathetic member far more than you could possibly imagine. Suddenly the phone was no longer held by you, but by another pair of hands, freeing your other hand as the restraints of your stroller were undone and you were lead out of it, still rubbing yourself through the diapers. Once you were upright, you spread your legs out and squatted, displaying your soiled diapers as much as possible, and began using your left hand to rub the messy rear end of your diapers enthusiastically. As you focused on the phone again, you realized the video feed had changed to a live feed of a pathetic sissy baby, not unlike yourself, rubbing himself in front of a huge laughing crowd through his thoroughly soiled diapers, making you laugh at how completely pathetic and shameless the sissy was as you rubbed yourself harder and harder, one part of you happy, another part of you jealous that you weren't the most pathetic sissy baby out there. It was only when the message EVERYONE CAN SEE ME RIGHT NOW popped up that you realized that live feed was of you, causing your stimulation to skyrocket as you realized you were surrounded by people laughing at you as you degraded yourself. However, it still wasn't enough to put you over the edge. No matter how hard you rubbed either side of your diapers, you couldn't find release. Suddenly, the message I NEED TO HUMILIATE MYSELF MORE appeared, and you realized that's what you had to do. But what more could you possibly do to humiliate yourself? You were already in public, masturbating through completely soiled diapers as everyone around you laughed. As the dominant portion of your brain tried to think of a way to further humiliate yourself, the small rational portion of your brain thought over whether you really should be humiliating yourself as you were. Finally, you came to the conclusion that...

You have the following choices:

1. You needed to mess yourself in public

*Noteb*
2. You needed to stop!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anon Y Mous (UN: anonchanges at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TOBLERONE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690111-Changes/cid/2248641-Continue-the-video-from-before