*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom, Natalie(40)
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/917960-Mom-Natalie40
by alexg
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1690442
Alex finds out shrinking is indeed possible. Added pics! please add i want this to be big!
This choice: Mom, Natalie(40)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom, Natalie(40)

    by: alexg
"Good morning mom" You say, walking into her room. She had just gotten out of bed and she was brushing her long, dark brown hair.

She was wearing only a very skimpy tank top and short shorts, which showed off her body's astounding features, and you couldnt help but excited looking at her body.

Your mother noticed you looking and smiled, continuing to brush her hair.
"I have a big surprise for you, Alex. Well, maybe not a big one, is quite small actually..." Your mom giggled as she said this.

"Um ok mom what is it"?

"Well see, for awhile now iv had this fantasy of shrinking someone down to a tiny size and playing with them. It would be so much fun... and i was wondering if you would be willing to be shrunk by me."

You couldnt believe this, your own mother had the same fantasy as you did! You didnt know how this was possible but you didnt care.

"Of course mom! I would love to be shrunk by you, go ahead and make me as small as you can!" You said in pure excitement.

"Alright baby, you got it! I cant wait to have you as my little micro man" She said, grinning and giggling. She reached for an odd looking jar and took out a handful of oddly colored powder, and threw the powder right in your face.

You felt the effects immediately, the world around you suddenly shot up, including your mother. When you stopped shrinking, everything was absolutely huge, and you couldnt be more than an inch tall. You tried to look up at your now giantess of a mother, but couldnt see past her voluptuous breasts.

"Aww you look so cute down there my little man! We are going to have so much fun." She pinches your tiny body between her thumb and forefinger and brings you up to her enormous face, "By the end of the day, i think we can fulfill all of our fantasies." She winked at you seductively, and you couldnt help but get turned on by your sexy mother turned giantess.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 alexg (UN: acegibbs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
alexg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/917960-Mom-Natalie40