*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/2268930-I-think-you-deserve-to-see-my-breasts-up-c
by alexg
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1690442
Alex finds out shrinking is indeed possible. Added pics! please add i want this to be big!
This choice: "I think you deserve to see my breasts up close and personal"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I think you deserve to see my breasts up c...

    by: Jestex
Your tiny legs flail pathetically as your mother dangles you above the canyon of her cleavage. "Don't struggle too much or I might... drop you!" she said, just before releasing you from her grip. A moment of heart-stopping free-fall is interrupted by a cushioned landing, leaving you perched safely between her breasts.

The sudden release of pressure on your torso and the ensuing drop left you winded, and you pause to try and catch your breath. But your rest is interrupted by a massive finger reaching down to prod at you, nestling you more snugly in your mother's titanic bosom. "Comfy?" comes her voice from up above -- so familiar, yet so thrillingly alien when booming out of the mouth of the goddess your mother now was. You turn your head upward to her warmly smiling face and respond with a smile of your own. She giggles and grasps her tits in her hands. The warm smile turns into a mischievous smirk, and she winks down at you. All of a sudden, the soft, fleshy walls of your newfound sanctuary press against each other firmly, trapping you between them with only your head exposed. But before long, even your head is lost in your mom's cleavage as she gleefully bounces and squeezes her boobs together, delighting in the feeling of her tiny son squirming in vain between them.

He was so much better than the dolls and action figures and other toys she had been resigned to using before; his struggles and protests fueled her libido as she mashed her tits together over and over again, holding them together firmly while relishing the feeling of the tiny man being pressed between them, then bouncing them in her hands playfully. But unlike with her toys, she showed some care and restraint. He was her son, after all, shrunken or otherwise, and the last thing she wanted was to accidentally damage him somehow. Still, the thrill of having her shrunken, inch-tall bug of a son completely under her control was worth having to hold back!

For several minutes, you're jostled and squeezed between your mom's enormous breasts. Your deepest-held fantasy of becoming a shrunken pet for a mature giant woman like your mother was finally being realized, and you were lost in the rush of it all. Before long, however, your mom stops playing with her boobs and reaches in to pull you out again, much to your dismay. Her gaze is still filled with desire, and she puts you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. inside her bra cup to pleasure her nipple

2. somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jestex (UN: jestex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
alexg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/2268930-I-think-you-deserve-to-see-my-breasts-up-c