*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690537-Shrinking-wherever-you-want/cid/2668538-Aschoolgirls-shoes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1690537
Now you can shrink wherever you want!
This choice: An all girls school in Japan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A.schoolgirl's shoes

    by: Unknown
The last thing you remember was shaking and a bright light but it seems to have stopped, opening your eyes doesn't help you though as all you can see is a blinding white light, you close your eyes and turn onto your stomach so you're facing the ground, slowly you open your eyes to pet the adjust to the light.
Finally you can see and notice that whateved you've been laying on is wood but it seems alot bigger than normal, rolling back onto your back and then sitting up you take in your surroundings.
You are sitting on the edge of a massive wooden board and before you is an entire classroom but scaled up by 100%, turning around to see where you are you notice that you're in a shoe cubby and infront of you is a pair of colossal black dress shoes!
Frightened you back up a step but are reminded of your predicament as you stumble and almost fall off the edge, the cubby that you're in is 4 cubbies up and a fall from here would definately kill you.
Judging by the size of the two imposing shoes behind you youf height lies at around half an inch tall, you could risk the fall to the hard white linoleum floor below by attempting to climb down or you could take thd much more safe approach of climbing onto or into one of the shoes and waiting for the giantess that owns them to put them on the ground.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Risk the climb

2. Climb onto or into the shoes

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690537-Shrinking-wherever-you-want/cid/2668538-Aschoolgirls-shoes