*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your adventure begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690537-Shrinking-wherever-you-want/cid/918194-Your-adventure-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1690537
Now you can shrink wherever you want!
Chapter #1

Your adventure begins

    by: Bigrich

Chris - http://s1035.photobucket.com/albums/a434...

Your name is Chris and you are 18 years old. You have very short brown hair, brown eyes and, light brown skin. You stand about 5'9 and 135lbs. And you are half white/half Hispanic. You are down in your basement looking for a pair of jumper cables for your car. You were supposed to meet this really hot girl in another hour to go watch a movie, but your piece of junk on wheels says otherwise. You search thru all the boxes and various junk for about 15 minutes until you discover something under a tarp that catches your attention. You walk over to it and remove the tarp, revealing a weird looking machine that is fitted with a chair and various buttons. It looks as if it hasnt been used for years. You begin to wonder if your parents knew about this. You spot the power cord hanging down the side of the machine and plug it in. Surprisingly the thing powers up and comes to life! You then have a seat and look at the display. Its confusing at first, so you decide what the hell and press a couple of random buttons. You laugh for a moment, you obviously are just really bored now. Suddenly, the machines motor starts to rev and shake. All you can think is, "Oh shit" and before you can even move, you disappear in a bright flash, leaving no trace of you behind whatsoever! Now you are going somewhere, which is...

((Remember where ever you end up at, you will automatically be 2cm in height there. Good luck!))
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigrich (UN: bigrich1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690537-Shrinking-wherever-you-want/cid/918194-Your-adventure-begins